- We are charging a nominal, non-refundable fee of £20 per stall for a 3m x 3m spot for the event
- 50% of this fee will be donated to Claire House
- A £50 deposit is also required to conform your space – this will be refunded in full after the event
- For those bringing food vans please email us separately with details of necessary pitch space for a bespoke fee
- We will invoice you upon receipt of your application and payment must be made no later than Sunday 18th September 2022
Terms & Conditions
Public Liability Insurance:
- The stall holder is wholly responsible for the insurance of their own property and must have current Public Liability Insurance at the time of the event.
- All stall holders must produce original and photocopies of their insurance cover. Failure to do so could result in the cancellation of your application.
- The plot holder or agents shall not hold Rethink Now CIC, Pedalare Events or Leverhulme Estates responsible for any loss, damage, theft or destruction of any exhibit, goods, property, and equipment.
Health and Safety:
- Health and Safety Officials under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 will inspect the site during the event. Where appropriate,
sites may also be inspected by Environmental Health, Trading standards officers or any other professional body.
- If your stall requires any powered appliances, you must supply the relevant safety certificates; you must also provide your own fire extinguishers and must provide barriers around this equipment.
- Concession stalls selling food, must provide food hygiene and safety certificate in advance of the event as well as make available for inspection on the day
- Stall holders using liquid gas petroleum cylinders are expected to provide suitable storage facilities. All cylinders must be installed prior to the opening of the event and must not be transported during the event.
- Plots are non transferable
- Stall holders are required to be on site by 9am on Sunday 12th September and no cars will be allowed to move after this time.
- Stall holders are required to stay for the full duration of the event and are only permitted to begin packing up after 16:00 on the Sunday
- Anyone found selling illegal, counterfeit or inappropriate goods will be removed from site and the relevant authorities will be informed.
- Smoking is prohibited on site
- The committee reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time by giving notice in writing to the plot holder at the address given on the booking form whenever it is of the opinion that the continuance of the hiring would not be in the interests of the good man agreement of the site or in the event of the Government, the Council or other Public Body requiring the use of the site for any matter of special importance.